Best Mortgage Lenders and Refinancing Companies
A mortgage is what makes 星空娱乐app下载安装ownership possible for most Americans. Buying or refinancing property is a big financial decision, so it’s essential to choose a trusted company. We selected the top mortgage companies by comparing mortgage loan options, customer experience, availability of services and eligibility requirements.
Compare Reviews for Top Mortgage Lenders
|BOK Financial Mortgage|
Read 1,669 Reviews
Offers conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA and Native American 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan programs plus mortgage refinancing. The Lock and Build program is available to finance new 星空娱乐app下载安装 construction. Direct mortgage lender.
|Mr. Cooper||Read 8,983 Reviews|
Offers conventional, FHA, VA and jumbo 星空娱乐app下载安装 loans nationwide. Refinances 星空娱乐app下载安装s with FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL (interest rate reduction refinance loan). Provides convenient app. No online payment fees. Non-bank mortgage servicer.
|Visit Website Toll free number (855) 601-3278|
Read 1,881 Reviews
Specializes in financing for new or used manufactured, modular and mobile 星空娱乐app下载安装s. Provides conventional, land-星空娱乐app下载安装, FHA and biweekly advantage mortgages. Down payments start at 3.5% of the total purchase price.
|Visit Website Toll free number (866) 701-0467|
Read 851 Reviews
Offers FHA, VA, conventional and jumbo loans for purchase, plus mortgage refinancing options. Lets customers track loan progress via an online portal. Funds most loans within 30 days.
|Visit Website Toll free number (855) 866-5363|
|First Internet Bank|
Read 318 Reviews
Provides purchase, construction and refinance loans with fixed or adjustable rates. Gives free personalized quotes in less than a minute. Most borrowers close in 40 days or less.
|Visit Website Toll free number (855) 767-2424|
|星空娱乐app下载安装bridge Financial 星空娱乐app下载安装|
Read 877 Reviews
Provides purchase, refinance and renovation loans. Minimum down payments range from 0% to 20%. Gives current mortgage rates based on the loan type, occupancy, 星空娱乐app下载安装 description and credit profile. Privately held lender.
|Visit Website Toll free number (855) 321-7366|
|21st Mortgage Corporation|
Read 1,125 Reviews
Specializes in fixed-rate manufactured 星空娱乐app下载安装 loans. Minimum loan amounts range $13,468 to $21,549. No minimum credit score in most states. Finances closing costs and third-party fees.
Read 4,023 Reviews
Offers loan programs for first-time buyers, vacation 星空娱乐app下载安装s and investment properties. Provides refinancing options to lower monthly payments, reduce interest rates and shorten your repayment terms.
|Caliber 星空娱乐app下载安装 Loans|
Read 2,857 Reviews
Specializes in loans designed for borrowers who may not qualify for traditional mortgage financing. Offers mortgage loans up to $1 million. Provides fixed- or adjustable-rate mortgages with low down payment options.
|AmeriSave Mortgage||Read 2,833 Reviews|
Provides FHA, VA, USDA and jumbo purchase loans plus cash-out refinancing options. Gives accurate quotes within minutes. Prequalify and close in as little as 25 days. Direct mortgage lender.
|Toll free number (866) 815-0655|
|Gateway First Bank|
Read 662 Reviews
Offers purchasing and refinancing loans with fixed and adjustable rates. Provides conventional and government-backed loans for condos and manufactured 星空娱乐app下载安装s.
Read 4,774 Reviews
Offers conventional mortgages plus FHA, VA and jumbo loans. Refinancing options available to lower payments, change terms or take cash out. Provides fast online application process through RocketMortgage.
Read 1,515 Reviews
Specializes in 星空娱乐app下载安装 purchase loans, 星空娱乐app下载安装 refinance, 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity and reverse mortgages. Compares rates and quotes from multiple lenders. Provides free mortgage calculator.
|Network Capital Funding Corporation|
Read 385 Reviews
Provides VA, FHA, conventional 星空娱乐app下载安装Ready and 星空娱乐app下载安装Possible mortgages plus cash-out programs for refinancing. No application, origination, rate lock, processing or underwriting fees for qualified borrowers.
|J.G. Wentworth 星空娱乐app下载安装 Lending|
Read 304 Reviews
Offers conventional, fixed-rate, adjustable-rate, FHA, VA, USDA and HARP loans. No points or hidden fees. Requires a minimum credit score of 580. Direct mortgage lender.
What is a mortgage?
A mortgage is a loan secured by real estate, typically a residential property. Unless you have enough cash on hand to purchase a house outright, a mortgage is a legal document you must sign to buy or refinance a property.
Conventional mortgages require a minimum 620 credit score.
The word “mortgage” comes from the Old French phrase mort gaige, which means “death pledge.” With a mortgage, the borrower is obligated to pay the full debt amount, or figuratively “kill” the loan. In this sense, “death” refers to the debt and “pledge” is a surety or promise. A mortgage is also sometimes called a lien against property, claim against property or deed of trust in some states.
Of all the different types of mortgage loans, conventional and government-backed mortgages are most frequently used to finance a 星空娱乐app下载安装. Government-backed mortgage loans — FHA, VA and USDA programs — typically require credit scores higher than 580 and down payments from 0% to 3.5%. Since conventional loans are riskier for lenders, most require credit scores of 620 and 5% to 20% down payments.
How does a mortgage work?
A mortgage functions as a lien or legal claim against a property. In exchange for immediate funds, the borrower must repay the loan with interest and fees over time. The financed property serves as collateral for the loan — if mortgage debt is not repaid, the bank or creditor has the right to repossess the property.
To get a mortgage, you must sign a legal agreement that gives your 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan lender the right to take the property if you don’t repay your 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan. You also must sign a promissory note stating that you agree to repay the mortgage loan in full, with interest and under your lender’s repayment terms. Lenders evaluate your debt-to-income ratio to determine how well you manage your debts — borrowers with debt-to-income ratios above 43% are considered risky and may not qualify for a mortgage loan.
Mortgage amortization is the process of paying down 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan debt over time. 星空娱乐app下载安装owners build equity by making payments on their mortgage principal. If you get a second mortgage, you borrow funds with your house as collateral for the loan but don’t have to use the funds to purchase a 星空娱乐app下载安装. 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity loans and lines of credit are types of second mortgages.
Mortgages come with different loan terms and interest rates. The term refers to the lifespan of the loan, which is usually between 15 and 30 years. The mortgage rate refers to the amount of interest the lender charges in exchange for the loan.
Mortgage rates can be fixed or adjustable. A fixed-rate mortgage has the same interest rate for the entire term, whereas an adjustable-rate mortgage increases or decreases based on the marketplace. The most popular type of adjustable-rate mortgage is the 5/1 ARM, which has a fixed rate for the loan's first five years and then adjusts each year after that.
How does refinancing work?
Mortgage refinancing companies replace your existing mortgage with a new loan. The two most common types of 星空娱乐app下载安装 refinance loans are rate-and-term refinancing and cash-out refinancing.
Through rate-and-term refinancing, you can change your term, get a new rate and pick a new type of loan and lender. Rate-and-term refinancing doesn’t affect your principal balance, and it’s possible to save on interest in the long term if rates have gone down since you first financed your mortgage.
With a cash-out refinance, you access your 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity in exchange for a higher principal. For example, imagine you owe $50,000 on your mortgage and want a $10,000 loan. Through a cash-out refinance or 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity loan, you could accept a $60,000 loan and receive $10,000 in cash after closing.
Many 星空娱乐app下载安装owners refinance their mortgage to lower their monthly payments, get a better rate or term, convert your 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity into cash or pay off their loan faster. Some mortgage refinance lenders also specialize in debt consolidation strategies. For more, read about how to refinance a mortgage.
Mortgage broker vs. lender
There are many places to find a mortgage — national and regional banks, local credit unions and online mortgage lenders or brokers — so it can be confusing to know the best place to look or where to start.
What is a mortgage broker?
A mortgage broker is a middleman between a borrower and a wholesale mortgage lender. You can compare multiple estimates from different lenders through a mortgage broker. Using a mortgage broker to find a 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan can save money and time, but it’s also more expensive. Mortgage broker fees are up to 1.5% to 2% of the total real estate loan.
What is a mortgage lender?
A mortgage lender is the banking institution that finances the 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan for a fee. Mortgage lenders’ origination and closing fees vary by lender and from state to state. Mortgage banks and portfolio lenders are types of direct mortgage lenders. Direct lenders process applications, originate and underwrite loans. A lender is different from a mortgage servicer, which processes loan payments, responds to borrower inquiries and manages escrow accounts.
How much is a mortgage?
The average mortgage is $840 to $1,200 per month. Most financial experts suggest keeping your mortgage payment below 30% of your monthly gross income and your total debt-to-income ratio less than 36%. Use ). Other tips for getting the best mortgage deal include improving your credit, making a larger down payment, buying mortgage points and selecting an adjustable-rate mortgage loan.
- Compare all mortgage options: As you shop around, get quotes from at least three lenders and be sure to consider all of your loan options — for example, USDA loans are ideal for those who live outside of an urban community. Remember that you can also negotiate with lenders to get better deals.
- Improve your credit score: To get the best interest rate on your mortgage, you need to have excellent credit. Take the time now to pay off your credit cards and don’t take out any new loans while you’re getting ready to apply for a 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan.
- Make a larger down payment: A larger down payment often gets you a lower interest rate. Try to save up for a 20% down payment to avoid having to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI). If you can’t put down 20%, shoot for at least 5%, since that is where you start seeing a decrease in interest rates.
- Consider mortgage points: Mortgage points are optional upfront payments that reduce your interest rate. One point typically equals 1% of the loan. When interest rates are high, buying mortgage points can save you money in the long term.
- Go for the ARM: You can usually get a better upfront mortgage rate by getting an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) rather than a fixed-rate mortgage. Keep in mind, though, that your monthly payments may increase after the fixed-rate period ends if you opt for an ARM.
How to apply for a mortgage
After you’ve checked your credit score, figured out how much house can you afford and researched the best mortgage lenders, it’s time for some paperwork. The application process varies depending on preapproval status and other factors, but everyone who applies for a mortgage generally goes through these five steps:
- 1. Collect important documents
- Lenders want to verify information relating to your monthly income, credit reports and cash savings. You need W-2s or federal tax returns from the past two years and several months of pay stubs. Gather any statements about your assets or long-term debts, including car notes and student loans. Get your recent bank statements and a government-issued ID ready.
- 2. Fill out the application
- Conventional mortgage loan applications are uniform across lenders — if you’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all. First, there is a box to check if you are applying with a spouse or co-borrower (if applicable, you both must sign). Then, you fill in the type of mortgage, interest rates and loan terms (fixed, graduated, adjustable or other).
The application asks for details about the property, including its original cost and present lot value. Lenders consider the loan-to-value ratio (LTV) — the loan amount divided by the appraised property value — to assess how risky your mortgage loan is in the current market.
The application also asks for personal and financial information to assess your debt-to-income ratio (DTI). You must provide details about your residence and employment history for the last two years and answer questions about your gross income and number of dependents. You must itemize all regular monthly expenses plus other liabilities or assets. Liabilities can include notes, child support and revolving account charges. Applicants are also required to disclose if they’ve filed for bankruptcy in the last seven years or if there are any outstanding judgments against them.
The best mortgage companies employ expert loan officers who can help with your specific financial situation. Finally, you (and a co-borrower, if applicable) must sign the application again at the bottom to acknowledge that the information provided is true.
- 3. Review Loan Estimates from several lenders
- After a lender receives your application, you should get a Loan Estimate within three days. All lenders are required to , which makes it easy to compare interest rates, fees and projected monthly payments.
- Loan amount: The total amount of money you borrow for the mortgage loan. This amount could go up if your lender rolls some of your closing costs into your loan.
- Interest rate: The Loan Estimate indicates if the interest rate is adjustable or fixed. The total interest percentage (TIP) tells you the total amount of interest the loan requires. Make sure you’re getting the lowest interest rate possible, and hold on to your original Loan Estimate when it’s time to close to ensure you’re getting the same rate you were offered.
- Monthly projected payments: This section of the Loan Estimate breaks down the amount you pay each month for principal, interest, mortgage insurance and the estimated escrow fees.
- Origination fees: Mortgage lenders charge loan origination fees for services like mortgage application and underwriting. Origination fees are usually a small percentage (between 0.5% and 2%) of the total loan amount, though some mortgage lenders offer fixed fees of $1,000 or less.
- 4. Make a commitment
- After you’ve compared rates and fees and found a trusted mortgage lender, it’s time to make a decision. It’s OK to take your time on this step, so don’t let a pushy loan officer make you feel cornered into a final decision. When you’re comfortable, contact the mortgage lender you like best and tell them you’re ready to buy a house.
- 5. Wait for approval
- Remember the official mortgage application you filled out and had to sign twice? Once you commit to a lender, all that information is scrutinized. A processor pulls your tax records and confirms your income, and then an underwriter evaluates how risky it is to give you a loan. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
Keep in mind that it’s more difficult to get a mortgage now than it was before the Great Recession. Common reasons that mortgage applicants are unexpectedly denied a loan include leaving out crucial information on their application, inability to verify some portion of their income, a recent application for a personal loan or line of credit, job change or overdraft on a checking account.
If you are denied for a mortgage loan, you have the right to know why. You can ask your loan officer what went wrong, and they might give you advice — you might be able to still get the loan if you make a bigger down payment or get a cosigner. If all else fails, you can try to apply for a mortgage loan with another lender. If you’re approved, then closing is the next step toward 星空娱乐app下载安装ownership.
- What is a good mortgage interest rate?
- With any mortgage loan, a lower interest rate is better. Depending on the type of loan you select, current interest rates range from about 2.5% to 8.5%. Mortgage interest rates vary from year to year and tend to be higher when the economy is doing well. Interest rates have increased since the Great Recession, and most 星空娱乐app下载安装owners pay about 4%.
A good fixed interest rate in 2020 is about 3.5% on a 30-year term or 3% on a 15-year term. Lenders charge less interest when you promise to repay the principal in less time. A good mortgage interest rate on an ARM is between 2.5% and 3.5%. Keep in mind that mortgage interest rates vary from lender to lender and also by state.
- How do you get rid of PMI?
- If you put down less than 20% initially, you can get rid of private mortgage insurance (PMI) once you build up 80% 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity. You can avoid PMI altogether by making a down payment higher than 20% of the property’s purchase price.
If your 星空娱乐app下载安装’s value has increased to the point that you owe less than 78%, you can request that your lender removes PMI. To do this, you must pay for an appraisal to validate the increased value of your 星空娱乐app下载安装. Many lenders won’t consider removing PMI until you have made payments for at least two years, so check with your bank or mortgage lender before getting an appraisal.
- How do you get preapproved for a mortgage?
- Lenders consider your credit history and current financial information to determine whether you can be preapproved for a mortgage. The most common documents required to get preapproved for a 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan include:
- W-2 wage statements
- Recent tax returns
- Pay stubs
- Credit report
- Bank statements
- Investment account statements
- Monthly debt statements
- Copy of your driver’s license
- Social Security number
If you’re preapproved, you receive a mortgage preapproval letter with the loan amount for which you qualify. Each preapproval letter is valid for up to 90 days. A mortgage preapproval letter lets you start making offers on 星空娱乐app下载安装s.
Getting prequalified is different from getting preapproved for a mortgage. Mortgage prequalification is a less formal process that gives you a general idea of how much of a loan you are eligible for. To get a mortgage preapproval, a lender examines your financial situation much more thoroughly to determine your maximum loan amount and interest rates.
Keep in mind that the mortgage lender pulls a hard inquiry on your credit when you apply for preapproval. Hard inquiries cause your credit scores to take a small dip, so only try to get preapproved when you’re serious about putting in an offer on a 星空娱乐app下载安装.
- Is it better to get a mortgage from a bank or mortgage company?
- Depending on your circumstances, there are advantages to both banks and mortgage companies. Mortgage companies offer a more extensive range of loan products, but banks sometimes offer better rates and pricing. If you already have a good relationship with your local bank, you might have a better experience. If you want to compare several 星空娱乐app下载安装 loan options at once, a mortgage company saves you time.
Banks sometimes have stricter eligibility requirements, so riskier applicants typically get a better deal from a mortgage company. Mortgage companies are also required to disclose how much they make on your loan, which makes their prices and rates easier to compare.
If your credit score is less than ideal, you may not be eligible for a conventional mortgage through a bank. Mortgage companies often work with a vast network of lenders, so they can provide more options that cater to 星空娱乐app下载安装buyers with low credit scores or higher debt-to-income ratios.
When picking a mortgage provider, don’t be afraid to shop around. Getting multiple quotes from different companies and banks before you make a decision helps you find the best lender for your situation.
- What is the easiest mortgage to qualify for?
- Government-backed loans are the easiest mortgages to qualify for since they are the least risky for lenders. FHA loans, which are backed by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), are the most popular government-backed mortgage loans.
To qualify for an FHA loan, you only need a credit score of 580 and a minimum down payment of 3.5%. Those with credit scores below 580 can still qualify for an FHA loan if they can make a 10% down payment.
- How do I find out who my mortgage lender is?
- To find out who your mortgage lender is, look on your mortgage statement. Most mortgage contracts give your lender the right to resell your loan to another servicing company. If this happens, it can be confusing to tell who currently owns your mortgage loan. Ask your mortgage servicer (the number is on each monthly mortgage statement) or look it up online through the Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems ().
Best mortgage lenders reviewed
Best mortgage lender overall: Amerisave Mortgage
AmeriSave is a direct mortgage lender that serves 49 states and Washington, D.C. Prospective borrowers can compare accurate quotes (not estimates) and apply for preapproval online. Each approved applicant is paired with a dedicated loan officer throughout the loan process. Qualified borrowers can close in as little as 25 days.
- Purchase loans: Fixed, adjustable, FHA, USDA and jumbo
- Refinancing options: Cash-out, rate and term
Borrowers can find current rates, mortgage calculators and other educational tools on AmeriSave’s website. AmeriSave is one of the best lenders for 星空娱乐app下载安装 loans because it offers a rate match guarantee — If you find a better rate after securing a loan with AmeriSave, the company either matches the competitive rate or gives you $1,000.
Best for mortgage lender for refinancing: ClearPath Lending
ClearPath Lending is a direct lender with competitive refinancing rates. ClearPath offers several mortgage refinance products to lower or switch your interest rate, shorten the length of your term and cash out your 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity. Prospective customers can find out if they prequalify online and use the free mortgage refinance calculator tools to help make their decision.
- Purchase loans: Fixed- and adjustable-rate conventional, jumbo, FHA and VA
- Refinancing options: Rate and term, cash-out, FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL
ClearPath loan experts can also help put you in touch with local real estate agents. Unfortunately, one of the best mortgage lenders for refinancing is not available in Washington, Oregon, Wyoming, Kansas, Utah, Oklahoma, South Dakota, North Dakota, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Mississippi, Kentucky, West Virginia, New York, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey or Rhode Island.
Best mortgage lender for first-time buyers: BOK Financial Mortgage
BOK Financial Mortgage loans start with an online application. All you have to do is upload the necessary documents and e-sign the applications. Consumers can preapply for a loan via the 星空娱乐app下载安装Now online application system and close within 21 days.
- Purchase loans: FHA, VA, USDA, Native American 星空娱乐app下载安装 Loan, Lock and Build Program, conventional and jumbo
- Refinancing options: Rate and term, cash-out, HELOC
Once an application is approved, a BOK loan officer reaches out to discuss the next steps and answer questions. BOK Financial Mortgage’s website also offers comprehensive answers to questions consumers might have about their loans.
Mr. Cooper is one of the top lenders for mortgages in the United States. Prospective 星空娱乐app下载安装buyers can find out if they prequalify online, and it’s easy to manage mortgage applications through Mr. Cooper’s user-friendly mobile app. Mr. Cooper also partners with the Xome network of real estate agents to offer exclusive savings on real estate transactions.
- Purchase loans: Fixed rate, adjustable rate, conventional, jumbo FHA and VA
- Refinancing options: Cash-out debt consolidation, FHA Streamline and VA IRRRL
Existing Mr. Cooper customers are eligible for rate discounts, and customers can request personalized rates over the phone or online. Mr. Cooper charges most borrowers a flat-rate origination fee of $995. Borrowers aren’t charged fees for online payments.
21st Mortgage Corporation provides financing for new and used manufactured 星空娱乐app下载安装s. Minimum loan amounts are $21,549 for person-to-person lending and $13,468 if you are purchasing from a retailer. There are no prepayment penalties, and closing costs and most third-party fees can be financed.
- Purchase loans: Fixed rate
- Refinancing options: Term and cash-out
21st Mortgage loan experts can also help you find pre-owned mobile 星空娱乐app下载安装s for up to 40% below market value. Down payment may be in the form of cash, trade or land equity. 21st Mortgage Corporation services are not available in Arkansas, Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey or Rhode Island.
Network Capital Funding doesn’t require a minimum credit score in most states. However, there are some waiting-time requirements if you have bankruptcies, short sales and foreclosures on your credit history. Network Capital Funding also specializes in mortgage refinancing programs for debt consolidation, 星空娱乐app下载安装 improvements or personal use.
- Purchase loans: Fixed and adjustable conventional, VA, FHA, 星空娱乐app下载安装Ready and 星空娱乐app下载安装Possible
- Refinancing options: Cash-out programs, VA IRRRL and FHA Streamline
Qualified borrowers are eligible to pay $0 lender fees, including application, origination, processing and underwriting. The Network Capital Funding application process is simple, and loan officers help you gather all the necessary documents. Some applicants can close in a few as 15 business days.
Gateway First Bank is one of the biggest privately held mortgage lenders in the U.S. In addition to purchase and refinance loans, Gateway First Bank offers investor products and special loan programs to qualified borrowers, including renovation and build loans; bonds and down payment assistance programs; and condo and manufactured 星空娱乐app下载安装 loans.
- Purchase loans: Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae’s 星空娱乐app下载安装Style, FHA, FHA 203(k), FHA 203(h), one-time close construction, lot loans, investor’s advantage program, jumbo, jumbo buster, piggyback, non-qualifying mortgages, expanded ratio and doctor loans
- Refinancing options: Cash-out refinance, VA IRRRL
Investor products can help 星空娱乐app下载安装buyers, landlords and house-flippers develop a real estate portfolio of properties, including multi-unit properties, condos and Planned Unit Developments (PUDs). Maximum loan amounts are up to $2.5 million. Gateway Mortgage Group is not available in all states.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Compare Reviews for Top Mortgage Lenders
|Jersey Mortgage Co.|
Read 466 Reviews
Offers first-time 星空娱乐app下载安装buyer loan programs, FHA, USDA and VA mortgages. Provides refinancing options and reverse mortgages. Serves New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Florida. Direct lender.
Read 1,881 Reviews
Offers fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgages for purchase and refinance. Provides FHA, VA and jumbo loans. Get prequalified online and connect to a Chase 星空娱乐app下载安装 Lending Advisor.
|Wells Fargo Mortgage|
Read 1,435 Reviews
Offers mortgage loan option to buy a house, refinance an existing mortgage and tap into your 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity. Lets clients compare rates and track their online application through yourLoanTracker tool.
|Bank of America Mortgages|
Read 2,860 Reviews
Offers affordable loan programs, jumbo loans, FHA and VA mortgages plus refinancing and 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity loan options. Gives prequalifications online. Preferred Rewards clients can qualify for up to $600 off the origination fee.
|Guaranteed Rate Mortgage|
Read 139 Reviews
Offers FHA, VA, jumbo and interest-only mortgages. Borrowers get interest rate guarantee before interest rate lock. Provides 15- or 30-year fixed and 5/7 ARM. Requires a 1% down payment for Double Match program.
|Guild Mortgage 星空娱乐app下载安装|
Read 129 Reviews
Offers conventional, FHA, USDA, VA and jumbo mortgage loans for purchase and refinancing options. Provides DPA programs, expanded (non-QM), short-term rental refinance and renovation loan programs.
|BSI Financial 星空娱乐app下载安装|
Read 218 Reviews
Specializes in loan servicing of performing and non-performing portfolios. Loan boarding and conversion includes borrower and collateral data validation, acquisition notifications and resolution of any exception items.
|Citizens One||Read 120 Reviews|
Provides FHA, VA and doctor loan programs plus refinancing options, 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity lines of credit and personal loans. Offers one-on-one support and easy access to transparent pricing.
Read 389 Reviews
Offers programs for first time 星空娱乐app下载安装 buyers. Provides cash-out refinancing, 星空娱乐app下载安装 improvement financing and 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity lines of credit. Find current mortgage rates and calculators on its website.
Read 269 Reviews
Offers FHA, VA, jumbo and specialized mortgage loans in the Midwest and South. Provides mortgage refinancing, auto loans and retirement planning services.
|Provident Funding Associates|
Read 169 Reviews
Specializes in mortgage origination and loan servicing technology. Offers mortgage loans for purchase plus refinancing options to lower interest rate or payment, shorten loan term and take cash out. Direct lender.
|Zillow 星空娱乐app下载安装 Loans, LLC|
Read 21 Reviews
Connects borrowers with licensed mortgage lenders and 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity lines of credit options. Provides online tools to check current mortgage rates and estimate monthly payments.
|Arvest Central Mortgage 星空娱乐app下载安装|
Read 107 Reviews
Offers conventional, FHA, VA and jumbo loans in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas. Provides mortgage refinancing options.
Read 424 Reviews
Provides loan options to buy a 星空娱乐app下载安装, refinance an existing mortgage and access a 星空娱乐app下载安装 equity line of credit. Qualified borrowers can get up to $6,500 through the 星空娱乐app下载安装 search and rewards programs. Find out if you prequalify online.
Read 1,001 Reviews
Offers loans for buying a 星空娱乐app下载安装 through SureStart programs. Provides mortgage refinancing options are also available. Find today’s mortgage rates and mortgage calculator tools online. Gives free preapprovals.
Read 47 Reviews
Offers conventional mortgage programs for first-time 星空娱乐app下载安装buyers plus FHA, VA, construction-to-permanent and renovation loans. Enroll in Regions’ 星空娱乐app下载安装Bonus program to find local real estate agents and mortgage loan originators.
Read 41 Reviews
Offers FHA and VA loans with 10- to 30-year fixed rates. Provides common-sense loan programs that charge a flat $995 fee and are designed for those who can benefit from alternative loan qualification methods.
Read 109 Reviews
Makes 星空娱乐app下载安装 loans possible for low- and moderate-income borrowers. Does not provide mortgage loans but guarantees them in the secondary mortgage market. Government-sponsored enterprise.
|Coldwell Banker Mortgage|
Read 23 Reviews
Helps clients through the preapproval process to determine the highest loan amount borrowers can qualify for. If preapproved, mortgage loans are serviced by PHH mortgage. Mortgage loan consultants.
Read 13 Reviews
Offers conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA and USDA 星空娱乐app下载安装 loans plus mortgage refinancing options. Provides free app to calculate how much house you can afford. Closes loans in as few as 10 days.
|Capital One Mortgage|
Read 121 Reviews
Serves existing loans but does not write new loans. Offers refinancing, reinstatement, repayment and modification plans for 星空娱乐app下载安装owners who need help keeping up with mortgage payments.
Read 140 Reviews
Now part of the HSBC, this corporation provides a variety of 星空娱乐app下载安装 finance solutions, including real estate secured loans and 星空娱乐app下载安装 mortgages. It operates in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
|First Meridian Mortgage Corporation||Read Reviews|
Offers conventional, government, non-conforming mortgages and 星空娱乐app下载安装 improvement loans in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC. Provides refinancing options with no closing cost.
Read 3,260 Reviews
|Out of Business|
This lender offers fixed and adjustable rates plus FHA, VA and manufactured 星空娱乐app下载安装 loans. Minimum down payment of 3.5% and a minimum credit score of 580 required.
|Pacific Union Financial|
Read 153 Reviews
|Out of Business|
This full-service, national mortgage lender offers FHA, VA, jumbo, HARP, USDA and conventional loans. Minimum credit score required is 560.
|Residential Credit Solutions|
Read 179 Reviews
|Out of Business|
Residential Credit Solutions no longer services loans.
Information in this guide is general in nature and is intended for informational purposes only; it is not legal, health, investment or tax advice. makes no representation as to the accuracy of the information provided and assumes no liability for any damages or loss arising from its use.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!